Early Stage Researchers Colloquium 2015, Berlin
The Alexander von Humboldt Institute for Internet and Society invites applications from PhD candidates and post doctoral researchers from all disciplines to its Early Stage Researchers Colloquium, which will be held in Berlin on 24 September 2015. (Full information can be found in the attachment at the bottom of this blog.)
This colloquium ail consist of five thematically focused tracks. Please submit your research projects on one of the following topics:
- Research and knowledge in a digital age
- Internet and public governance
- Interdisciplinary research on information privacy, surveillance and data protection
- Algorithmic governance
- Digital communication and value creation between companies and the crowd
Please feel free to submit theoretical, practical or experimental research work.
When making your submission, please make sure you include:
- An abstract outlining the relevance of the topic, research method and questions - Max length: 300 words/1800 characters (inc. spaces)
- A short paper providing more detail about your research - 2 to 8 pages, file type: PDF
- A short CV - Max length: 2 pages, file type: PDF
Selected papers will be considered for publication in the Internet Policy Review, an open-access, short-form, fast-track academic journal.
Deadline for submissions: 15 June 2015
* Please note that you need to register in order to submit a proposal *